Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Day



So I officially became a SC resident today.  Got the license to prove it.  Thanks to Katie and her suggestion to go to the Irmo DMV, it only took about 10 minutes to do it.  Completely amazing.




Other things I crossed off my list today:
  • Ordered bridesmaid dress for Carlyn's wedding
  • Dropped off another application/resume
  • Officially accepted one job
  • Made an appointment to discuss other job possiblities
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Baked cookies
  • Made dinner
  • Started working on a rehab program for a friend
After all of that productiveness, I ended the night with old BCM friends and way too many cookies.  Good times.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I was signed in as my mom earlier, thus the deleted comment. Now I am me, so here goes...

    You need a comment so here it is. "Comment." Ok, so I'll say more than that. Ummm, cookies were good :-) Geez. rarely am i at a loss for words. It's this amazing blog. Leaves me speechless. Well, as speechless as I can be. How many more items are left on "THE LIST"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Thanks for the comment. My blog gets no love. I probably should post more.

    ReplyDelete