Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Grad School Possibility

So I've been looking into some grad schools (don't ask...it might just be a phase, we'll see). Anyway, as I'm looking at some online programs, I came across Drexel University's online graduate programs. They have quite a few, but one in particular caught my eye:


This is from the description page:

"Who Should Choose the M.S. in Professional Studies: Creativity Studies Concentration?

Individuals from any industry, with a bachelor’s degree in any field, who want to enhance their personal creativity skills and infuse creativity throughout their organizations will benefit from this program."

I think this fits me perfectly. I work in any industry. I have a bachelor's degree in any field. I would LOVE to enhance and infuse my creativity.

Just a heads up, should I complete this program, I will expect all of you to refer to me as 'Master of Creativity.'

2 comments:

  1. I will not call you that. I will call you other names, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I expect nothing less from you...

    ReplyDelete