Monday, March 1, 2010

What Do You Think?

I need some advice. I’m seeing this guy and it seems to be going well when we’re together. We have fun. He treats me well. He says he’s “falling for” me and I know I am “falling for” him. I think he might be the one.

But there is a problem.

He’s also dating 3 or 4 other girls, and things seem to be going just as well for each of them. They all think they’re “falling for” him and he thinks he’s “falling for” each of them. He takes them out on dates and treats them well, also. He doesn’t try to hide it from me, or any of them, for that matter. We all know about each other.

I just don’t know what to do. I really like him. What do you think I should do?

Ok, seriously, if anyone came to you with this story, would you not tell her to dump that sleazy creep? I would. What “friend” would let someone keep dating a guy who is stringing along several girls at once? That is not ok.

So, the fact that it’s on national television makes it better? I think not. So why is The Bachelor/Bachelorette so popular? And why would anyone want to be on that show and put themselves through that?

No comments:

Post a Comment